What is The Online Wedding Planner and who’s it for?
The Online Wedding Planner is a step by step formula to help you plan your wedding the easy way!
The guide has been designed for couples currently planning their special day, who want real advice and guidance from a wedding professional at an affordable price!
Why do you need it?
- Overwhelmed, not knowing where to begin with the wedding planning process?
- Stressed about starting and not excited?
- Baffled by the many wedding suppliers out there, not knowing who to turn to?
- Not sure how to work out timings, table plans and logistics?
- Unclear about what your wedding design will look like?
- Like you don’t have enough time in the day, but can’t afford a wedding planner?
Do you want to:
- Wow your guests with a seamless, organised wedding
- Feel organised and on top of your wedding planning
- Enjoy the planning process?
- Feel stress free?
- Have more time for other interests, socialising and family?
- Gain interesting ideas and inspiration?
- Plan the best day that you can based on your budget?
- Save on expensive wedding planning fees and have friendly help from your own home?
- Become your own wedding planner by being reassured and supported at every step?
What makes The Online Wedding Planner different from online blogs/resources?
- There are personal video tutorials for each section with examples to guide you through
- You get access to a private facebook group with video Q&A sessions to answer your burning questions. You can also talk to other couples who are planning their weddings.
- There’s no hard to understand jargon or faff
- It’s been written by an award winning, expert wedding planner who’s planned hundreds of weddings
- The guide literally takes you through the process step by step
- Each section comes with easy to use, practical course aids
- You can get in touch on a one to one basis if you need additional support
How The Online Wedding Planner works and bonuses
As soon as you register with us, you’ll get full access to all the easy to digest, step by step content.
- You’ll get to work at your own pace. Log in and out when you have time
- Learn how you learn best. The course uses video, written notes and downloadable visual guides.
- Review and revisit as much as you like
- Downloadable accompanying documents
- Personal video tutorials
- In depth course notes
- Access to closed facebook group "The Wedding Planning Community"
- Written by an expert wedding planner, who's there at every step giving you the low down on all aspects of your day from a professional opinion
StartIntroduction and the first steps of wedding planning (3:06)
StartManaging your budget (4:29)
StartFinding the perfect venue (6:32)
StartYour guests and their experience (7:46)
StartDecor, theming and the finishing touches (3:56)
StartFinding the right suppliers (3:47)
StartWedding Day Schedule and Checklists (6:14)
StartThe Big Day and Post Wedding (7:25)
Who is The Online Wedding Planner?
The creator and presenter of this comprehensive wedding resource is award winning, expert wedding planner Olivia Riddiford, owner of Host Weddings & Events. Olivia has planned hundreds of weddings in her career and wanted to reach out to more couples to help them with their planning journey.
What people say
“The Online Wedding Planner changed my wedding planning journey from stressful to exciting. Olivia made me feel calm, organised and focused on the job in hand. My day went without a hitch and I am sure that The Online Wedding Planner was the reason why!” Helen, Norwich
“I loved the fact that I could log in and log out and learn at my own pace. I run a busy business and don’t get much free time" Sophie, London
“I was desperate for a wedding planner to help me organise my special day, but unfortunately my budget wouldn’t allow. I came across The Online Wedding Planner and it was like my fairy godmother had arrived. The guide is so affordable and easy to use, I felt back in control!” Lucy, Oxford
To get access to:
- 8 comprehensive wedding planning lessons
- Extensive course notes
- Personal video tutorials
- Downloadable accompanying content including: budget planner, questionnaires, table plan tool plus much, much more!
- Access to closed Facebook group "The Wedding Planning Community"
Good Luck planning - I look forward to starting this journey with you!